10 Gifts from The Entrepreneur’s Source to Empower YOU 2.0 This Christmas
The joys of the holidays are all around us as we cherish time together with friends and family. We share our love and appreciation for each other through the giving of gifts, just as we have done for thousands of years.
So what gifts are you thinking about this year to give, and which ones are you dreaming about to receive? Maybe you want to do a little “Self-Santa,” giving yourself the opportunity of making a new career? If that’s the case, The Entrepreneur Source, North America’s leading Career Transition organization has presents under the tree just for you, to help you take that step in 2018. And you don’t have to wait until Christmas to open them!
1. Maybe the first gift to unwrap is the option to free yourself from “Battered Career Syndrome,” the “gift” which will keep on giving unless you decide you’ve had enough of having zero control over your professional life.
2. Next, open this one to provide the attitude and confidence you will need to focus on your new career. You need to be a “New You” for the New Year. Think of this as your “starter set”!
3. Here’s something you will really need for the journey: a guidebook! “Your Career 2.0 – A Survival Guide for the Battered Career and Investor Syndrome” offers answers to the questions you have, and WILL have, plus offers practical advice on just about every aspect of your quest.
4. This gift is really four gifts in one: Income, Lifestyle, Wealth, and Equity (I.L.W.E.) goals. These will kick start your vision for the life you’ve always wanted for your family and yourself when you become self-sufficient.
5. Here’s another “multi-gift” opportunity straight from us at The Entrepreneur’s Source: four “F Words” that will help you clear the obstacles which will present themselves during your journey. By knowing the challenges ahead now, the better you’re able to confront and overcome.
6. If you’re a corporate exec, tired of the games, the hours, the time away from family, and constant pressure, maybe a gift of reading how others have made the transition to being their own boss will inspire you.
7. Veterans, with real-world skill sets, homed in the military, you want more than a “9-5” existence. Open this present to see the options available to you to create a better path to your civilian transition.
8. Thinking about college, or a career with limited options? Maybe this present will offer inspiration to take a different path toward entrepreneurship, and away from classes that aren’t preparing you for the future, YOU want.
9. Maybe you have been victimized by Corporate America, blind-sided by a sudden down-sizing, which had nothing to do with your talents or abilities. This wonderful gift will help you realize there’s real hope this holiday season, instead of continuing to suffer from what we call The Battered Career Syndrome.
10. Above all, embrace the possibilities of what COULD BE as you contemplate the New Year. An open mind is something you really need, but not like another pair of socks, or underwear. Be the first kid on your block to ride out on a shiny, new career as a franchise business owner, with the help of The Entrepreneur’s Source.
If you would like the opportunity to have more control over your professional life, while enjoying the Income, Lifestyle, Wealth and Equity you deserve, The Entrepreneur’s Source wants to talk to you.
Just go to http://www.entrepreneurssource.com/about_us.html to take the first step toward your new alternative career.