The Entrepreneur’s Source: Amazon Book reviewers have given “Your Career 2.0: A Survival Guide for the Battered Career and Investor Syndrome” 4.5 Stars
The economy’s humming, the stock market is soaring… And yet 78% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck. How can this be true?
- A decade after the Great Recession, 3 in 10 Americans still haven’t recovered.
- 66% of US employees report working at continuous high speeds or tight deadlines.
- Over 50% US worker use their free time to meet their employer’s demands…. 10% do so nearly every day.
- Nearly half of Americans don’t feel that they will ever reach their retirement goals.
Deep down you know it’s all true. In the post-recession economy, workers are still struggling to gain a foothold on their professional growth.
This is why “Your Career 2.0: A Survival Guide for The Battered Career and Investor Syndrome” was written by all of our career coaches at The Entrepreneur’s Source®, the nation’s number one resource for exploring alternative careers in franchising.
This book doesn’t “sugar coat” recognizing the path to self-sufficiency is filled with obstacles and challenges. “Your Career 2.0: A Survival Guide for the Battered Career and Investor Syndrome” will walk you through the whole process. It is written to support those who feel like they’re trapped in their jobs – from base-level salary employees to top executives.
Amazon Book reviewers have given “Your Career 2.0” 4.5 stars because of it’s honest, direct, clear-eyed examination of what any person can do NOW to make a game-changing career course correction.
“Your Career 2.0: A Survival Guide for the Battered Career and Investor Syndrome” will help you understand the underlying reason why 75% of American workers feel trapped and truly want to become self-sufficient
The Entrepreneur’s Source® celebrates National Read A Book Day - Click here to read the first two digital chapters of Your Career 2.0: A Survival Guide for the Battered Career and Investor Syndrome
“We want people to stop settling for the ‘New Normal’,” said Terry Powell, founder of The Entrepreneur’s Source, North America’s leading career and franchisee business coaching company. “We are dealing with a New Career Economy® domestically and worldwide where employment conditions have forever changed. “
Powell adds, “The days of long-term job security and a lifetime with one company are gone. Employers have been forced to get lean during these economic times, and the lesson they learned is that a smaller workforce can pick up the slack, and employees can do more than one job.”
Powell believes this book highlights the four key areas of self-discovery individuals must consider to help determine their best professional path:
- Evaluate your Opportunities. Professionals driven to go from Employment to Empowerment® are recommended to create a checkpoint list of necessary desires. Outlining their expectations allows an individual to measure performance and set goals.
- Assess your Strengths. “Your Career 2.0” will help you identify professional and personal strengths and weaknesses, and what opportunities best reinforce an individual’s value in today’s New Career Economy®.
- Own a List of Clearly Defined Short- and Long-term Goals. Establishing desired Income, Lifestyle, Wealth, and Equity (ILWE) goals define the big picture and provides professionals with short- and long-term projects to work toward. “Your Career 2.0” will focus the reader on both short-term (Income and Lifestyle) and long-term objectives (Wealth and Equity). These ILWE goals creates a framework for long-term application while growing a successful career.
- Accept Guidance and Support from Others. Somewhere along the line, accepting help seemed to become synonymous with admitting defeat. Not true! Life throws a million things at the average person, accepting the assistance of a trained professionals demonstrates confidence and strategic thinking. “Your Career 2.0” helps individuals better realize their goals by enlisting the help of a career transition coach or business coach.
In short “Your Career 2.0: A Guide to the Battered Career and Investor Syndrome” is all about helping potential entrepreneurs research, question, and explore alternative career options, with clarity, toward their next career move. A move which has the potential to help them zero in on their Income, Lifestyle, Wealth, and Equity goals.
Ask yourself this question: Are you ready to you find YOUR Career 2.0? If so, it’s time to partner with a The Entrepreneur’s Source®, franchise coach, purchase Your Career 2.0, and get started on the path toward achieving your Income, Lifestyle, Wealth, and Equity (ILWE) goals.